- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- 3 quarts coarsely shredded fresh carrots
- 4 1/2 cups California raisins
- 1/2 cup reconstituted nonfat dry milk
- 2 cups mayonnaise salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 2 tablespoons reconstituted frozen lemon juice concentrate (optional)
1. Measure carrots and raisins into large bowl.
2. In medium bowl, combine milk, mayonnaise, salt, nutmeg and lemon juice. Beat until smooth.
3. Pour dressing over carrots and raisins. Toss lightly till well coated.
4. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until ready to serve.
5. Toss again before serving. Portion with No.16 scoop (1/4 cup).
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 70 (18% from fat); Total Fat 1.5g (sat 0.5g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 5mg; Protein 1g; Carbohydrate 14g; (Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 11g; ); Iron 0mg; Sodium 40mg; Calcium 18mg; Potassium 211mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.