California Zante Currant Dressing
The Japanese flavors in this vinaigrette pair well with light seafood salads.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste or 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Japanese seasoned rice vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup California Zante currants
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl; whisk together. (Can be prepared a day or two ahead, kept tightly covered and refrigerated until needed.)
Note: For serving suggestion, see recipe for Warm Salmon Soba Salad with Currant Dressing.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 60 (21% from fat); Total Fat 1g (sat 0g, mono 1g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 1g; Carbohydrate 12g; (Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugars 10g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 35mg; Calcium 15mg; Potassium 137mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.