In large salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients; toss. In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad. Toss before serving.
- 1 Package (4 ounces) ready-to-use baby salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, well drained
- 1 Cup California raisins
- 1/4 Cup coarsely broken walnuts
- 1/4 Cup non-fat mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 Tablespoon milk
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 150 (Calories from Fat 18%); Total Fat 3.5 ( Saturated Fat 0; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 80; Potassium 364; Total Carbohydrate 31; Dietary Fiber 3; Sugars 26; Protein 3; Calcium 37; Iron 1;
Try Another Recipe
Chilled Pork and Wild Rice Salad
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Did you know raisins are naturally low in sodium?