California Salad with Creamy Lemon Vinaigrette
Frozen lemon juice concentrate and ready-to-use salad greens make it a snap!
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Ready Time : 15 min
- 1 package (4 ounces) ready-to-use baby salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, well drained
- 1 cup California raisins
- 1/4 cup coarsely broken walnuts
- 1/4 cup non-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon milk
In large salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients; toss. In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad. Toss before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 150 (18% from fat); Total Fat 3.5g (sat 0g, mono 1g, poly 2g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 3g; Carbohydrate 31g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 26g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 80mg; Calcium 37mg; Potassium 364mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.