California Raisin Sangria
Double the pleasure! Double the fun! And all those raisins!
- 1 liter (1 1/16 quarts) good red wine
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 fresh ripe apple, cut in chunks
- 1/2 fresh ripe peach, cut in chunks
- 1/2 fresh ripe orange, peeled and cut in chunks
- 4 whole cinnamon sticks
- 3 tablespoons Honey-Raisn Syrup*
- 2 fluid ounce California raisins, plumped in dark rum
- 3 whole cloves
- 6 fluid ounce (3/8 cup) dark rum
Combine ingredients and chill for at least 12 hours. Stir well and serve.
Note: For Honey-Raisin Syrup, combine 1 part rose honey with 4 parts California Raisin Juice Concentrate; mix well.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 320 (0% from fat); Total Fat 0g (sat 0g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 1g; Carbohydrate 22g; (Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 16g; ); Iron 2mg; Sodium 15mg; Calcium 36mg; Potassium 400mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.