- Mix ingredients all together on low speed for 5 minutes, then on medium for 7 minutes. (Desired dough temperature is 80ºF. Do not over mix.)
- Bulk ferment for 1 hour 40 minutes; fold after 1 hour.
- Remove 5 pounds of dough; set aside to bulk proof.
- Add raisins to remaining 6 pounds of dough; mix for 3 minutes on low speed.
- Scale dough with raisins into 26-ounce pieces.
- Scale plain dough for wrapping into 5-ounce pieces.
- Bench rest all for 30 minutes.
- Shape raisin dough into batards and wrap each with plain dough. Roll in rolled oats and proof in rattan baskets for 60 to 70 minutes at 95ºF.
- Bake at 395ºF with steam for 35 to 40 minutes.
* See recipe
Nutrition Facts Per Serving(Calories from Fat %); ( );
Try Another Recipe
California Raisin Orange Bread
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Raisins contain 9% of the daily value for potassium.