California Celebration Slaw
A burst of color and flavors in a spicy cream dressing.
- 1 package (16 ounces) shredded cabbage with carrots
- 1 medium apple; cored and diced
- 1 medium orange; peeled and cubed
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup California golden raisins
- 1/2 cup California natural raisins
- 4 tablespoons chopped nuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup bottled chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt; to taste
In large bowl, toss together cabbage, apple, orange, green pepper, raisins and nuts. In small bowl, combine mayonnaise with chilli sauce, lemon juice and salt. Pour dressing over slaw mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 240 (45% from fat); Total Fat 13g (sat 2g, mono 1.5g, poly 0.5g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 3g; Carbohydrate 31g; (Dietary Fiber 4g; Sugars 21g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 460mg; Calcium 62mg; Potassium 474mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.