Combine sour cream, chutney, curry and lime juice. Mix well. In mixing bowl, mix 1/3 cup dressing with chicken and raisins. Cover and chill chicken mixture and remaining dressing.
To serve, line salad bowls or serving platter with leaf lettuce and pile torn iceberg lettuce in center. Stir coconut and almonds into chicken mixture. Spoon mixture into center of bowl or platter. Arrange melon slices around chicken mixture. Serve remaining dressing on the side.
- 1/2 Cup dairy sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons chutney, finely chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon curry powder
- 11/2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 21/2 Cups cooked chicken or turkey, shredded
- 1/2 Cup California raisins
- 1 bunch green leaf lettuce
- 3 Cups torn or chopped iceberg lettuce
- 21/2 Tablespoons shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 Tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/8 cantaloupe, peeled and cut into 4 slices
- 1/8 honeydew melon, peeled and cut into 4 slices