Beyond Good Old Raisins and Peanuts
A spicy mix of munchies -- tangy raisins, pretzel sticks and nuts.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lite soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 quarts wheat, corn and/or rice cereal squares, pretzel sticks, sesame sticks, and/or popcorn
- 2 cups California raisins
- 1 cup walnut pieces
In small bowl, combine butter, Worcestershire and soy sauce, mustard, ginger, garlic powder and pepper sauce. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour butter mixture over all, tossing to coat. Spread in shallow baking pan. Bake in 350°F oven, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn oven off; leave pan in oven 10 minutes longer. Cool. Store in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 380 (42% from fat); Total Fat 19g (sat 6g, mono 3g, poly 1g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 25mg; Protein 8g; Carbohydrate 49g; (Dietary Fiber 5g; Sugars 25g; ); Iron 6mg; Sodium 480mg; Calcium 38mg; Potassium 354mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.