- 2 Cups sparkling water, chilled
- 1 Cup raspberry sorbet
- 1/2 Cup California raisins
- 1/2 Cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 Cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 Cup frozen blackberries
- 1 Tablespoon honey
Measure sparkling water and sorbet into blender container; process to blend well. Add raisins, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and honey; process until smooth. Serve over ice or divide into individual portions and freeze for later.
Note: Freeze individual portions in molds with popsicle sticks for grab-and-go refreshment.