- 3 Tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 Teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper and kosher salt; to taste
For Dressing, combine ingredients in small bowl or jar with tight fitting lid and whisk together or shake until well mixed. Set aside.
Cook green beans in boiling water for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and rinse under cold water, and then, drain well. Combine with celery root, fennel, chopped chives and raisins in large bowl. Pour dressing over all, tossing to coat. Arrange greens and divide the beets evenly among 6 salad plates; top each serving with 1 cup green bean mixture.
- 1/2 Cup green beans, trimmed and cut in half crosswise
- 1 Cup shredded peeled celery root (8 ounces)
- 1/2 Cup shredded fennel bulb (1 small bulb)
- 13/4 Tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3/4 Cup California raisins
- 1/3 Package (3 to 4 ounces) prepared salad mix containing iceberg and romaine lettuce
- 2/3 cup canned sliced beets, drained and chilled