Autumn Turkey Salad
From National Turkey Federation
Raisins, cranberries and almonds bring the flavors of fall to cold turkey salad.
- 4 cups cooked turkey, chopped or cubed
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 cup Calfornia golden raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1/3 cups light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- Slivered almonds; for garnish
Combine all ingredients except lettuce and almonds. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. To serve, divide salad onto 8 lettuce-lined plates and garnish with almonds.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 310 (32% from fat); Total Fat 11g (sat 3.5g, mono 3g, poly 1g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 75mg; Protein 24g; Carbohydrate 27g; (Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 19g; ); Iron 2mg; Sodium 300mg; Calcium 48mg; Potassium 475mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.