California Golden Raisin Tequila Salsa
- Amazing tequilla-plumped raisins in a tangy Tex-Mex salsa.
Citrus, Golden Raisin, Pickled Onion Salsa
- Serve with grilled chicken or steak or try it to dunk crispy torilla strips.
- By Chef Andrew Hillman, Institute of Technology Roseville Culinary Arts Campus
Serrano chiles and tomatillos with California raisins -- perfect to serve with pork or chicken.
Malaysian Pickles (Archar)
- A tangy Malaysian salsa to spice up Lamb Korma or other tasty meats.
Mango, Coconut and Lemongrass Salsa
- Totally tropical pleasure with California raisins, too.
Moroccan Tomato, Apricot and Raisin Salsa
- Serve as a dip for pita bread or over grilled fish and chicken.
Olive, Jicama and Orange Salsa
- Serve as a dip for pita bread or over grilled fish or chicken.
The Market’s Raisin Mango Salsa
- By The Market, Fresno, CA
Citrus and raisins make great partners with meats and appetizers.
Tropical Fruit Salsa with California Raisins
- Easy and quick to make, this salsa transforms the simplest entrées.