- Five-Spice Quail with Raisin and Nectarine Chutney
- Raisin-nectarine chutney accompanies five spice quail.
- Gluten Free Curried Turkey and Raisin Salad Wraps
- These wraps are healthy and delicious.
- Grilled Duck Breast with Braised Endive, Raisins, Roasted Apples and Red Wine Jus
- Grill the duck and present with baked apple rings, endive and red wine jus.
- Honey Raisin Duck with Rice Dressing, Gingersnap Gravy and Brussels Sprouts
- Raisins and honey flavor roast duck and gingersnap gravy tops it off.
- Honey-roasted Duckling Spiked with Tabasco, California Raisins and Guajillo Chile Sauce
- By San Hemwattikit
Rub-a-dub-dub a duck with Tabasco and honey, roast and serve it with a hot chile sauce and raisins.
- Pavo Quesadilla with Raisin Fruit Chutney
- From National Turkey Federation
Tempting turkey quesadillas and chutney for a crowd!
- Quail Stuffed with Tomato-Raisin and Pistachio Pilaf
- Raisins, rice and nuts with tomato sauce could fill boneless Cornish game hens, too.
- Roast Quail Stuffed with Swiss Chard and California Raisins
- California raisins, Swiss chard and pine nuts lend subtle flavors to wine-sauced quail.
- Stuffed Quail with California Raisins and Almonds
- By Chef Pilar Sanchez
The delicate texture and flavor of quail blended with rice and raisins are so very good.