Ancho Chile California Raisin-Cherry glazed Pork Medallions with Almonds
- By Anna Ginsberg, Grand Prize, Entree Category, Coast-to-Coast Recipe Contest
California raisins, ancho chiles and cherry preserves make an easy prize-winning topping for pork tenderloin.
Ancho Chile Tomato Sauce
- Spicy ancho chiles and fresh tomatoes dress up pasta, proteins and more.
Angostura Entrée Salad
- Circles of chicken breast stuffed with ham and figs served with salad and dressing spiked with Angostura.
Antipasto Salad with California Raisins
- A flavor-packed salad, side dish or light, healthy first course for an Italian-style buffet.
Apple Calvados Cream with Marinated Rum Raisin Sauce
- Raisin apple compote and wine jelly topped with creamy coconut ice cream.
Apple Cider Braised Chicken Breast with California Golden Raisins
- Braise chicken breasts with shallots, cider and golden raisins; serve with a creamy sauce.
Apple Raisin Chutney
- Store this delectable chutney in the fridge for a quick lift to dinner.
Apple Raisin Chutney-Filled Brie (Sev Paneer)
- Puff pastry, savory California raisins, creamy Brie, and sweet sun-dried tomatoes.
Apple Raisin Compote
- An apple a day . . . with California raisins --- fabulous!
Apple Raisin Crêpes with Almond Ice Cream and Raisin Butter Sauce
- French crêpes filled with apple and topped with raisins and almond ice cream.