Apple Raisin Chutney-Filled Brie (Sev Paneer)
- Puff pastry, savory California raisins, creamy Brie, and sweet sun-dried tomatoes.
California Raisin Raita
- Indian inspired yogurt salad with California Raisins and Feta cheese.
California Raisin-Almond Chicken Curry (Murghi Kismis Salan)
- Spicy curry, raisins and almonds add Asian flavors to chicken breasts.
Chicken and Raisin Balti
- From Culinary Institute of America at Greystone
A spicy curry in the East Indian style. Serve it with lots of bread.
Coconut Shrimp Salad (Jingha Salade)
- Puréed golden raisins sweeten the perfect dressing for spiced shrimp.
- This mildly spicy condiment is the perfect complement to Indian and Middle Eastern grilled lamb or couscous.
Garlic-California Raisin Wilted Greens on Pappadum (Saag Pappadum)
- California golden raisins and greens top a wafer-thin Indian flat bread.
Grilled Tuna with California Golden Raisin Chutney (Muchee Kismis)
- Spicy, tangy raisin chutney -- a natural with fish and other meats, too.
Honey Ham and Mango Naan
- Chewy Indian flat bread holds honey-baked ham and raisin-mango chutney.
- By Chef Andrew Hillman
Golden raisins, carrots, green onions, cabbage, cashews and grapes seasoned with yogurt and mint.
Marinated Grilled Chicken Skewers with California Raisin Sambal (Murghi Kebabs)
- Spicy garam masala and jalapeno peppers heat up the chicken on these skewers.
Raisin Saffron Basmati Rice Pilaf (Zaffran Kismis Pullao)
- Exotic flavors and basmati rice for an extraordinary side dish.