Brandy Sauce Flambè
- A dramatic dessert topping.
California Caramel-Raisin Sauce
- Make a batch of this creamy caramel sauce for topping ice cream sundaes.
California Fruit n’ Raisin Sauce
- California raisins, assorted dried fruits and walnuts -- just great spooned over warm gingerbread.
- This one is a good way to get kids -- and adults, too -- and fruits together.
- Spoon this over chocolate ice cream for things to remember.
Rum Raisin Sauce
- Better than rum-raisin ice cream -- spoon it over plum pudding sometime, too.
- To make a special treat for grown ups, substitute flavored liqueurs or sherry for the juice.