Apple Strudel with California Raisins
- Apples and raisins rolled in thin sheets of dough.
Baked Brown Raisin Bread
- Crumbled graham crackers and molasses make this to-die-for baked bread.
Biscotti with Raisins and Dried Cherries
- Raisins, cherries and brandy tweak their flavors in this rice, almond and gluten-free mix.
- Running low on fiber? These muffins are full of nutritious goodness.
Breakfast Cereal Scones
- By Laurie Mohlman, Third Place Celebrating Scones with Pastry Chicago
These raisin filled breakfast scones are sure to beat a bowl of cereal any day!
Brioche with Vanilla Cream and Raisins
- Serve with a steaming latte or for afternoon tea.
- This is a scrumptious way to get a serving of fruit.
Buttermilk Biscuits with Earl Grey Soaked California Raisins
- A perfect way to start your Saturday or Sunday morning with delectable raisins and Earl Grey tea.
California Raisin and Carrot Bread
- A quickbread version of your favorite carrot cake.
California Raisin and Granny Smith Apple Beignets
- Southern-style fried puffs filled with apples and raisins.
- A delicious, healthier version of a fall pumpkin bread.
- Easy to make tasty raisin fritters.
California Raisin Chouquettes
- Grab a bar on your way out the door to jump-start your day.
California Raisin Panettone
- Individual raisin and fruit filled breads for breakfast or dessert!
California Raisin Scones
- Serve these raisin scones with coffee or tea for a midday treat.
California Raisin Soda Bread
- Topped with apples and raisins, this soda bread is a guaranteed hit!
- A German treat served sliced, plain or toasted.
- A beautiful addition to any gift basket.
Cinnamon Raisin Challah Bread
- Traditional holiday bread filled with California Raisins.
Cinnamon Raisin Popovers
- These popovers with raisins are so naturally sweet, you will use only a bit of brown sugar!
- Whip up a bunch of these rolls for a morning get-together.
- It is so easy to make this gooey-good cinnamon ring.
- By Lynn Tweedy, Clovis, CA; First Place Yeast Bread, Baked with Raisins Big Fresno Fair 2010
Just like the kind you grew up eating.
Cinnamon-Raisin Swirl Bread
- The cinnamon and sugar swirl makes a yummy bread.
Cocoa Raisin Muffins
- Double chocolate makes double good muffins with California Raisins.
Cornmeal Pancakes with Raisin Apple Butter
- Wake up to piping hot pancakes laced with raisins and topped with tasty raisin-apple butter.
Easy Oven-baked French Toast with Raisin Syrup
- So easy from the oven.
English Raisin-stuffed Doughnuts
- California raisins and marmalade stuff these raised doughnuts.
Fluffy Polka Dot Pancakes
- Toss a few raisins into this batter for a fun new look.
Fruit Scone Fingers
- Individual scone fingers served with butter and jam.
- Light and nutritious -- enjoy these crunchy treats often.
- By Susan Moore, 2007 Wise Choices Recipe Contest
So quick! So easy! Serve these breakfast goodies often!
Honey Caramel Sticky Buns
- Gooey and sticky and sweet.
Hot Cross Buns
- Studded with sparkling nuggets of California raisins.
Irish Whiskey, Zante Currant and Golden Raisin Scones
- By Carla Cubert, Second Place, Pastry Chicago Amateur/Student Scone Competition
Tangy currants and sweet raisins pair perfectly with Irish whiskey in these scones.
- Rum-soaked fruit flavors this German favorite.
Lemon-Raisin Morning Cake
- Nibble on this tangy delight to get your morning started right.
Maple Raisin Walnut Sticky Buns
- Sweet and tasty rolls go so well with morning coffee.
Monte Cristo French Toast
- French toast at its finest - sprinkled with powdered sugar or drizzled with syrup.
Mother’s Cinnamon-Raisin Rolls
- By Lynn Tweedy, Clovis, CA; First Place Sweet Rolls, Baked with Raisins Big Fresno Fair 2010
Homemade cinnamon rolls dotted with raisins.
No-mess Banana Nut Pancakes with Cinnamon-Raisin Syrup
- So easy, kids can bring breakfast-in-bed for mom and dad, anytime.
Orange Raisin Nut Bread
- By Lynn Tweedy, Clovis, CA; First Place Quick Breads, Baked with Raisins Big Fresno Fair 2010
Fragrant, flavorful and moist - what more could you ask for?
Orange Raisin Scones
- Serve with orange butter to continue the citrus theme.
Orange Raisin Sticky Buns
- A family favorite to eat for breakfast or as a snack.
Orange-glazed Cranberry and Rum-Raisin Scones
- Kickstart your day with these sweet scones.
- By Chef Ching Boon Bong, Singapore
A festive Italian yeast cake with rum-soaked raisins and citrus zest.
Pumpkin ‘n Raisin Waffles
- Pumpkin and raisins -- all year long!
Pumpkin Raisin Ginger Scones
- By Stefani Sandow, Second Place Celebrating Scones with Chicago Pastry
Crystalized ginger and sweet California raisins add pep to these pumpkin scones!
- Gluten free or not, these spicy raisin muffins are unbeatable!
Quick and Easy Honey-Wheat Hot Cross Buns
- The name says it all! Drizzled with icing, these buns are a treat!
Quick Mix Muffins with Raisins and Walnuts
- Hot from the oven, golden raisins and orange juice flavor these gluten free muffins.
Quick Raisin Beer Bread
- By Carilyn Weber, Fresno, CA; Honorable Mention Yeast Breads, Baked with Raisins Big Fresno Fair 2010
Easiest bread recipe you will ever make.
Quick Raisin-filled Pastry
- Only five ingredients to make this delicious pastry.
Raisin and Citrus Scones
- By Ian Regino, First Place, 2011 Pastry Chicago Amateur/Student Scone Competition
Lemon and orange zest with raisins - an unbeatable combination.
Raisin and Walnut Whole Wheat Rolls
- Molasses adds flavor, interest and iron to these rolls.
Raisin Banana Bread
- Full of potassium rich bananas and nutrient dense raisins.
- California raisin studded bread is always a favorite.
Raisin Cheese-filled Coffee Cake
- Family and guests will love the layers of flavor.
Raisin Chorizo and Chile Cornbread Bubble
- Fiery chorizo and green chiles fill round polenta cakes.
Raisin Oatmeal Cookie Muffins
- One, two, three little muffins to start the day deliciously.
Raisin Ploughman’s Loaf
- Cheddar cheese, sweet mango chutney and raisins in a mustard-flavored loaf.
- A breakfast treat to serve piping hot from the oven.
Raisin Sesame Muffins
- Sesame seed and ginger for a crunchy topping and unique flavor.
Raisin Walnut Bran Bread
- By Ethel Harder, Reedley, CA; Honorable Mention Yeast Breads, Baked with Raisins Big Fresno Fair 2010
This nutrient-rich bread is simply delightful.
Raisin-Apple Soda Bread
- The secret to this soda bread is the honey and buttermilk.
- Luscious muffins chock full of healthy goodness.
- Prepare ahead, freeze, then quickly reheat on workday mornings.
- Share this pancake with loved ones on Passover morning, or anytime year-around.
Raisin, Walnut and Chocolate Scones
- By Jessica Savolainen, Fifth Place, 2011 Pastry Chicago Amateur/Student Scone Competition
These scones are not only chocolatey, but they are also sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. Yes, please!
Savory Cheddar Muffins
- A cinch to make and tasty, too!
Spice Bread – Pains D’Epices
Spiced Scones with Tea-Soaked California Raisins
- By Hanna Sheinin, Fifth Place Celebrating Scones with Pastry Chicago
Plump raisins in flavorful tea and spice liberally for a great scone!
Spiced-Raisin Breakfast Cake
- Slice and serve warm for a mid-morning coffeebreak.
Spoon Breads with Roasted Pepper and California Raisin Jam
- Perfect as a side with a bowl of hot soup on a cold winter night!
Sticky Buns with California Raisins
- A tasty treat to make ahead and serve anytime.
- By James Eggen, Fourth Place Winner, 2011 Pastry Chicago Amateur/Student Scone Competition
Wake up, Sunshine, and enjoy these scones!
Superb Brunch Coffee Cake
- The secret is in the pecan praline mix.
- By Schcondala Parsons, First Place Celebrating Scones with Pastry Chicago
Reminds you of that Christmas fruitcake.
Three Kings Bread (Rosca de Reyes)
- By Chef Pilar Sanchez
California raisins and the aroma at Christmas time can tantalize appetites all year long.
Tiny Raisin Apple Loaves
- For a great gift, wrap up these fruity little loaves.
Traditional Irish Soda Bread
- One fabulous quick bread for breakfast, lunch, or anytime.
Whole Wheat Raisin Apple Bread
- Whole wheat bread -- rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber.
Whole Wheat Raisin Ginger Bread
- Molasses and ginger combined with raisins to make a flavorful quick bread.
Zesty Ginger Scones with California Raisins and Orange Glaze
- By Jodi Wellman, Fourth Place Celebrating Scones with Pastry Chicago
Ginger and orange! What better way to start the day?
- By Jaye Norris, 2007 Wise Choices Recipe Contest
Moist with a perfect crust, enjoy this bread often.