Braised Brazilian Beef Shanks with Peanuts (Con Maní)
- Garlic-flavored beef shanks stewed with carrots and onion, topped with peanuts and Zante currants.
Cabbage Rolls with Tomato Raisin Sauce
- Sweet-sour raisin-tomato sauce covers these stuffed cabbage leaves with tantalizing flavor.
Filet Mignon in Red Chile and California Raisin Mole with Avocado and Cilantro Sprigs
- Southwestern flavors on a tender filet mignon.
Grilled Filet Mignon with California Raisin-Onion Jam, Baked Tomatoes and Spinach-Peanut Sauté
- Baked tomatoes and sautéed spinach garnish the plate for this exceptional filet with raisin-onion jam.
Grilled Veal Chop with Raisin-Rice Pilaf
- Easy marinated chops, even easier pilaf, and tasty asparagus salad for a meal to remember.
Italian Meatballs with California Raisins
- Combination of meats with California raisins, red wine and seasonings make great meatballs.
New York Steak with California Golden Raisin Steak Sauce (Salsa Blanca para Bistek) and Asparagus Salad
- Chiles de Arbol and California Golden Raisins in a creamy sauce dress up New York steaks.
Pumpkin Tamales Filled with Shredded Beef and California Raisins
- By Chef Pilar Sanchez
Add nutritious pumpkin to beef-filled tamales for a healthy dish.
Roast Tenderloin of Beef with Fennel-Raisin Gnocchi, Wilted Watercress, California Raisin Caponata and Syrah Butter
- California Raisin caponata and fennel gnocchi transform beef tenderloin.
Sautéed Veal Chops with Braised Juniper Berry Red Cabbage
- Buttery cabbage surrounds the tenderness of sautéed veal chops.
Skirt Steak Bourbon Street Style
- Rich raisin-mushroom sauce complements the bourbon-glazed steak.
Smoky Steak Party Pops with Sweet and Tangy Raisin Sauce
- Serve these fun, full-flavored hands-on smoky steak sticks with luscious sweet and sour raisin dipping sauce. Perfect for a party!
Sweet and Savory Argentine Empanadas
- Lots of Latin flare in these tasty meat pies.
Sweet and Spicy Chili
- By Jennica Mosier, Honorable Mention - Entree Category Coast-to-Coast Recipe Contest
An unbelievable meld of flavors with beef, tomato, mushrooms, olives, beans and California raisins.